Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Recap

Saturday I met one of my former co-workers from UCF in the city. It was a nice day. We went to Battery Park, Jacques Torres, some French restaurant and then we went to see Jay Johnson : the Two and Only. It was pretty good.

On Sunday, I went to brunch club. It was at an Italian Restaurant in Murray Hill. It was a good restaurant but I don't like what I ordered. It as a lousy rainy day and only half of the people who were supposed to come showed up. That always irks me a little. When I was walking around after the meal, I slipped on a manhole cover and fell in the street. I skinned my knee and it's black and blue now. Plus it was pretty embarrassing to fall. Rubber bottom shoes and metal don't mix..live and learn.

I finished "N is for Noose". It was pretty good. I didn't know who the killer was until the end. So, it was pretty good. Now I'm taking a break from the alphabet murders and I'ved started Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog. I'm only on the first few pages. I still can't put down the DS playing Animal Crossing. I'll use my bum knee for an excuse.

No comments: