Sunday, November 05, 2006


Weekend Recap

I kept having weird dreams this weekend. In one dream I was dreaming that I was watching a movie about this giant running amuck in a town. I wanted to leave the movie because it was boring but whomever I was with wanted to keep watching it. Then last night I dreamt that I had a black SUV (which I don’t) and someone stole the tires off the driver’s side of the car so I couldn’t make it to work. Weird stuff.

I went to my parents’ on Friday and Saturday. Saturday I went to the mall with my mom. I bought a new watch and a Landsend polar fleece top from Sears. I’ve been playing Animal Crossing on my Nintendo DS. I guess I am way too old to play it. In the game I am a little girl that looks like Raggedy Ann. I have to shake the trees to get pears to fall and go fishing to get money. It is an interesting game because whatever time it is in real life is what time it is in the game. I know my brain is turning to mush when I play it. But somehow, I feel like I must continue to shake the trees and go fishing so I can by more crap for my cartoon house… I’ve also been reading “N is for Noose” by Sue Grafton. It’s pretty good so far.

Today, Sunday, I went to the city with my friend, Ione. She lives in Cape Cod now, so she hasn’t been to the city in some time. We went to my favorite restaurant, Union Square CafĂ©. I had cod with potatoes and mushrooms. It was the best cod ever. After that we went to the Top of the Rock, the observatory at Rockefeller Center. It was pretty cool. Oh and before lunch, we went to the Strand bookstore. It was awesome.

I can’t find my gloves and it’s cold.

No comments: