Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday

Today I put some hours in at my part time job because I felt really tired on Tuesday and I didn’t go in. I cleaned off my desk and vacuumed the floor too. It is so nice to be able to work with a clean desk. After work I went to see the move “Borat”. It was pretty funny. I laughed so hard that I was crying. I really needed to see a funny movie. I haven’t been to the movies in months.

After the movie, I went to Macy’s and I got a pair of knee-high black boots. I had bought some at the end of winter last year but they were 3” heels and I just can’t pull it off. I tried wearing them on Thursday and it felt like I was going through some kind of crazy torture. The ones I found today were Naturalizer and they were only 1” heels. I can’t wait to wear them.

I’m watching this Dateline show where they trap the pedophiles going to the young girl impersonator’s house. This show is on every week. I don’t know why it is on all the time. They should just change the name of the show to Pedoline instead of Dateline or something.

No comments: