Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pre Turkey Day Activities

Well I had off yesterday from my main job because the library flooded in the basement. We got an email saying that there were 55,000 books damaged. Not good. I have a feeling that a lot of them are going to be rare books that I spent the last three years working on when I was part time. I don’t know for sure though. We’ll find out all the details on Monday.

I worked a few hours at my part time job today. It was nice seeing some of the people I haven’t seen in a while since I am working nights there and there isn’t anyone around then.

I just bought a new MP3 player with 30GB of memory. Supposedly I am going to be able to upload (“Rip” is the word) 1000 songs onto it. I’ve been working on that a little tonight while I’m at my parents’ house. I only brought a few CD’s with me. This is going to take a while. I guess it will be cool when I am done. I am starting to be up the latest gadgets lately.

No comments: