Thursday, August 04, 2011

This counts as cooking something new....



I've been just cooking my usual dishes because it's hot and I don't want to plan anything that I have to stand over the stove or turn on the oven.

So, technically all I did was boil up some rice, cook up some chicken and open a can but I'm still counting it as something new. I was in the store a while ago and saw this can of Korma sauce in the Indian section. I always order Chicken Korma or Lamb Korma when I go to Coramandel my favorite Indian restaurant. I thought it would taste the same as the restaurant but it didn't. It was good but it wasn't quite Coramandel. I think I might stick to the restaurant for this dish for now on. For this dinner I went all out and got the Naan bread from the store. It was okay. I still like the restaurant better for that too.

No comments: