Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Betty-Crocker Lemon Apricot Chicken

This was pretty okay...well it was good.  This is like the first time ever I have had all the ingredients for a recipe I wanted to make except for one thing, apricot preserves.  I have the frozen chicken breats in a bag in the freezer. I thought they would defrost if I put them in the fridge during the day.  They didn't quite defrost all the way so I cooked the chicken 10 minutes more. The chicken turned out slightly overcooked.  I would say this is a good busy weeknight recipe.  Nothing spectacular but tasty enough...

Here's the link to the recipe: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/lemon-apricot-chicken-cooking-for-2/.


I had couscous and corn with it.  I didn't use the healthy bisquick.  One serving is 7 points on weight watchers.


No comments: