Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday

Tonight I made macaroni and cheese w/ ground beef….not very healthy I guess. But I didn’t eat that much today. I was boiling the water for the Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese and I poured the whole box in packet of cheese and all. I guess I was daydreaming. That’s the first time I ever did that.

I’ve just been taking it easy tonight. I added some links to the side of my blog: My Yahoo profile so you can see my pic, my myspace (no reason) and my personal web site.

I think I’ll start a rant. We were discussing social networking sites at work today. So, here it goes. I feel like I am one of those people who is going to say “I used to walk to school 2 miles in the snow”. But I’m sorry to all the people who say check out my “web site” and the link is to their myspace profile..that’s not a web site. What you’re showing us is a link to your profile. I have a myspace account that I barely ever use. Mostly I use it to look at other myspace user’s accounts. I really don’t see the point of advertising to the world who your online “friends” are. I especially think it’s funny how people advertise that they have all these half-dressed guys and girls on their pages. “Look at me. I’m sexy and I have half-naked sexy friends.”

I’d better shut up now.

No comments: