Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Belated Weekend Recap

Last Saturday I went to the Guilford Art Center. I really didn’t see anything that caught my eye but it was a nice store. After I went there I drove down to the Guilford Green and checked out the stores there. It was very nice. They had quaint shops and restaurants. I will have to go back again when the weather isn’t’ so cold.

On Sunday I went to the city and had my brunch club at The Irish Rogue on West 44th Street. The food was good but the portions were small. On Saturday, 20 people had signed up for the brunch. Six people showed up. That’s all I’m saying…. The people who showed up were the cool people anyway. I found a pottery shop in Hell’s Kitchen that had really cool stuff. I will definitely be back there.

I saw my MP3 player on Amazon for 50 dollars less than I paid for it. Grrr.

No comments: