Friday, October 20, 2006

Everybody’s blogging…. So, I guess I’m jumping on the blog bandwagon. I hardly ever update my personal web site. So, let’s see how this goes. Anyway, I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. My name is Jackie. I’m 37, a librarian, single and I live in Connecticut. I really don’t know what this blog is going to be about, probably just random boring thoughts about my day.

Let’s start with today. I would say the highlight of my day was going to lunch. I went to a pizza place in New Haven called Dayton St. Pizza. It was really good. I went with my colleague and fellow librarian, Nancy. We had a medium pie with onions and mushrooms. It was very tasty and we only left one slice. I have only been working in New Haven since April. So, I am still finding out where the good spots to eat lunch are.

Other than that, I purchased two tickets for my favorite band, The Who, on November 28th in Bridgeport. I am going to go with my Mom again. I went with her in September and saw them at Madison Square Garden.

Zzz..wake up today’s entry is done.

No comments: