Sunday, February 03, 2013

Finished - "Colors by" Crossed Wing Collection


So, I just finished this cross stitch design called Colors.  The designer makes mostly bird cross stitch patterns and dyed materials.  I chose to stitch this on white linen.  There was also a saying along the bottom of the design but I opted to omit the saying and just continue the border pattern all around. This was the largest cross stitch project I have ever done.  There were 9 pages in all for the pattern.  I think I've never done any design that was more than 3 pages.  It was really epic.  Here are some pics of the progress of the project. 

There was so much green in this picture.  It seemed a little tedious at times making all of the leaves.  The birds were also very small and detailed.  So, I think I took longer than I should have completing this.  Now that it is done though, I am looking forward to moving on through my stash of patterns and going on to the next project.





No comments: